Betfair Denmark

Request new features here
Euro

Betfair Denmark

Post by Euro »

Hi, I think i better inform you (BetonDroid staff) that danish restrictions is just a matter of adding a short bit of code i think you get from Betfair and add at login so you get a extra security step for danish customers. It will take your programmer no time to fix it. Only other limnitations danish customers have is that they cant bet on horses, but you wont need to do much, betfair just wont show horseracing and greyhounds for danish customers. Please be nice to change your software so danish customers can use it too. Best regards
admin
Site Admin
Ukraine

Re: Betfair Denmark

Post by admin »

Hi euro,

many thanks for your feedback.
Unfortunately we are not able to test BetOnDroid app with danish account.
Could you please provide additional info about issue you have been faced? Do you able at least to login?
If you see some kind of error message could you please provide the screenshot?
Thanks!
BetOnDroid - best Android trading tool for Betfair exchange
Euro

Re: Betfair Denmark

Post by Euro »

Hi, no im not able to login, your two step login dont look like the one used by Betfair. I think i once looked at Betfair API where they have a bit of software you can add on your software. I think the name of the danish software is DanID or NemID. I dont know enough about phones to take a screendump, but the danish two step is a solution where you open Betfair like everyone else, but when Betfair accept you another screen open where you need to fill two passwords and if accepted it tell you to fill a code the user got on paper. But you just add the software then it connects to DanID - i think.
Thank you very much for considdering to fix it...