App popping up on screen all the time

Reports bugs here
joellen84a

App popping up on screen all the time

Post by joellen84a »

App keep coming on screen. Been like it for last two days.
admin
Site Admin
Ukraine

Re: App popping up on screen all the time

Post by admin »

Hi,
Could you provide screenshot of the full screen ad and post it here? I will pass it to ads provider to speed up investigation process.
BetOnDroid - best Android trading tool for Betfair exchange
joellen84a

Post by joellen84a »

Tried other phones n this issue happened on them. Does not happen on other apps. Only when on bet on droid. It only starts when you click off home screen. Apps that keep coming up are uber. Star wars. Moble strike. Hope you could sort this out as this app is the best around apart from this issue. Phones used htc. Samsung
admin
Site Admin
Ukraine

Post by admin »

Thank you for detailed issue description. Will investigate it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
joellen84a

Post by joellen84a »

admin wrote:Hi,
Could you provide screenshot of the full screen ad and post it here? I will pass it to ads provider to speed up investigation process.
chrisz

Post by chrisz »

its the "uber" ad..happens for me to!

Can i ask a question not related to this topic! How can i close betondroid? there is no button anywhere, and everytime "force stop" it isnt really convenient!
admin
Site Admin
Ukraine

Post by admin »

BetOnDroid just a common Android application. And because of this it has no controls to make application close.
Let me ask you. Why you want to close it? When BetOnDroid pushed to background it stops any its activity including connectivity actions.
LFra

Post by LFra »

Hi. This happens to me too. Uber app opens on play store repeatedly. I repeatedly close it and it just pops up again and again. I use a Samsung s4 android version 4.3.3. I can't use betondroid because of this which is a real shame. It's the Uber lift sharing app.
joellen84a

Post by joellen84a »

Apps are still being push on this. It's making it unusable. Could not place a bet on it today. Something very wrong. This problem does not happen on any other app I use on phone or tablet. Looks like the apps are being pushed on to your site when using your app. Have you tried using it. I see it's not just happening to me. Ps I would pay for this app.
admin
Site Admin
Ukraine

Post by admin »

Ads banner was turned off May 15, 2016 for undefined period due to multiple unresolved issues from ads provider.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused((